Bulk Migration Tool
Bulk Migration Tool migrates the attachment from Dynamics 365 CRM to SharePoint/Azure Blob Storage. It migrates the attachments faster than the Bulk Migration Job present in CRM.
- Click on the SharePoint Security Sync Tool icon to open the tool.
- Select deployment type as ‘Office 365’ --> Fill in the following details in the given fields.
- Display list of available organizations: Enable the checkbox in case of multiple organizations in CRM
- Online Region: Select the respective region
- Username: Use the CRM username
- Password: Use the CRM password
- Click on ‘Login’.
- Now you will be able to see the Attachment Migration tab as shown in the below image:
The Attachment Migration tab is to perform the Bulk Migration Job i.e. Move/ Copy the past attachments from Dynamics CRM to SharePoint/Azure Blob Storage. You are required to fill the following fields for smooth migration of attachments:
For?: This specifies whether you are doing Bulk Migration for Activities, Notes, or Sales Literature.
Entity: Select the entity for which you want to migrate attachments.
Action: Select either 'Copy' or 'Move'. To know more about Copy or Move, please follow this link. (add a hyperlink for move and copy)
From: Enter the date from which you want to start the migration job.
To: Enter the end date till which you want to do the migration.
Once done, click on Proceed to migrate the attachments in bulk to Azure Blob Storage or SharePoint.