Comment on page
Install from Website
- Once you have signed in, select the instance on which you want to install the solution.
- Next, select Solutions from the left navigation as shown in below screenshot:
- On the command bar, select Import.
- On the Import a solution page, select Browse to locate the compressed (.zip) file that contains the solution you want to import.
11. To verify the installation, login to your Dynamics 365/CRM environment and navigate to Settings > Solutions. Here you will see that InoLink is installed as a managed solution in Dynamics 365. Also, you can see the InoLink entities under Settings as seen in the screenshots below:
- Select Next.
- Select Import and proceed to import the solution.
- Navigate to Advanced Settings on Gear Icon on top right to import the solution.
- Navigate to Settings --> Solutions.
- Click on Import.
- Browse the downloaded file.
- Check Enable any SDK message processing steps included in the solution and proceed to import the solution.
Last modified 1yr ago