After importing the solution, the next step is to activate the License. Follow the steps given below to do the same:
- Navigate to My Apps -> Kanban Board. After the solution is imported, it will be displayed in My Apps.
- Now, click on Kanban Board app and below page will be displayed.
- Enter the details: First Name, Last Name, Company Name, Email, Website and Main Phone.
After filling the details click ‘ACTIVATE’ for activating the Trial Version for 15 days. The license is issued based on the details filled in the CRM Details section. The User License is the count of active users in the CRM.
After you have activated license, you need to configure Kanban Board to view it on desired home grid.
If you want to purchase or extend the trial, click ‘SEND REQUEST’ after which you need to enter First Name, Last Name, Company Name, Email, Website and Main Phone and it will redirect you to an email along with the details entered in the License Registration section. This email needs to be sent to us so we can process the request.
Here are the steps to complete registration through the ‘License Registration using (.lic) file’ section.
- Request .lic file from Inogic --> Save file --> Go to Kanban Board app --> License Registration --> Click Choose File to locate the file with the extension .lic
- Select the file --> Click Open.
- Click on Register to complete the License Registration.