To uninstall the solution, at first it is necessary to delete all custom control configuration.
Let’s go through an example for deleting Kanban Board controls set on Case Entity. Follow the steps given below to uninstall Kanban Board from your environment:
- Navigate to Advanced Settings -> Settings -> Customizations -> Customize the System.
- Then go to Components -> Entities -> Case -> Select last tab – Controls.
- Here, click on the delete button to delete custom control configuration.
- Next click on ‘Save’ and then click on ‘Publish.’
Next, we will see how to uninstall the solution from Dynamics 365 CRM and Power Apps.
- After deleting the custom control, got to Settings -> Solutions -> Select Kanban Board solution.
- Next, click on delete button. After clicking on delete button a pop-up will appear asking your confirmation to delete the solution. Here, click on OK
The solution is successfully uninstalled.
- In Solutions, select the Kanban Board solution and click on Delete.
- A pop-up will appear asking for your confirmation --> Click on Delete and the solution will be uninstalled from your environment.