Comment on page
To delete the Click2Eport license follow the steps given below:
- Navigate to Advanced Find.
- Select Inogic License Details in ‘Look for’ --> Click on Results button.
- Select the Click2Export record and delete it.
Yes, it works for both OOB and custom entities.
Yes, you can convert it into different file formats such as PDF, Word, Excel, TIFF, CSV.
Once the solution is imported, please follow the below steps to activate all the processes of Click2Export.
- Click on the gear icon --> Select Advanced Settings.
- Next, select Processes.
- From 'All Process' View activate the process shown in the below screenshot:
While uploading exported files to SharePoint online from Dynamics 365 On-premise there are chances of facing the following error - 'Exited from GenerateReportOnPremise. Error: The permissions granted to user 'INT\<USER URL>-ASYNC' are insufficient for performing this operation. ---> Microsoft.ReportingServices.Diagnostics.Utilities.AccessDeniedException: The permissions granted to user 'INT\<USER URL>-ASYNC' are insufficient for performing this operation..'
Last modified 1yr ago