Restore Deleted Records
Sometimes, it happens that you may delete a record by mistake and find that there is no way to restore it. In such situations, this feature allows you to restore that deleted record. For this feature to function it is a must to enable entities for Undo2Restore solution.
Here are the steps to restore deleted records.
- Go to the home page of any enabled entity (for e.g. ‘Accounts’ entity home page) --> Click on the ‘Restore Deleted’ button.
- Select record --> Click on the ‘Restore’ button and the record will be restored.
Similarly, you can also restore deleted records of activity entities like Email entity quite easily. The steps are different but simple to follow.
- Go to Advanced Find --> Look for Email Messages Entity --> Click on the Result button.
- A list of Emails that are available in CRM will be displayed and the 'Restore Deleted' will appear on the ribbon bar.
- Click on the 'Restore Delete' button --> A list of deleted Email entity records will appear -->Click on 'Restore' button to retrieve the deleted Email activity record.