Avalara Key Generation
When using Avalara AvaTax in Subscription and Recurring Billing Management you need to enter the account name and registration key to connect to Avalara account. To generate key in Avalara, you need to follow below steps:
- Login to Avalara.
- Click on Settings --> Underneath, click on License and API keys.
- Click on Generate license key under Reset license key.
- A dialog box will appear for confirmation of generation of key.
- After confirmation new license key will be generated. For further use download the file.
- Now, login to your Dynamics 365 CRM environment --> Navigate to Subscription and Recurring Billing Management app --> Configurations.
- Open the Inogic Setting record --> Select the Tax Calculation type as Avalara.
- Under Avalara Credential enter the following details.
- Once the details are entered save the record and you are ready to use integration of AvaTax and Subscription and Recurring Billing Management.