3) We have done a sandbox copy of the production environment to a TEST env. and like to have the 'Attach2Dynamics' solution to work in this new instance. What do we need to do?
You need to delete the Inogic License Details record from your sandbox environment. After deleting the next step would be to activate the license.
To delete the Attach2Dynamics license follow the below steps:
Step 1: Navigate to Advanced Find.
Step 2: Select Inogic License Details in ‘Look for’ and click on Results button.
Step 3: Select the Attach2Dynamics record and delete it.
4) I get the following error while creating an anonymous link of file on Attach2Dynamics UI, how can I resolve this?
This error is due to insufficient permissions on SharePoint. So, you need enable some settings in SharePoint. For more details, please click here.
5) Is it possible to connect with multiple cloud storage?
Yes, you can connect with multiple cloud storage. For this, you have to create different connectors depending upon each cloud storage.
6) After importing the solution of Attach2Dynamics from website all the Processes of Attach2Dynamics are in a 'Draft/Deactivated' state. What to do?
Once the solution is imported, please follow the below steps to activate all the processes of Attach2Dynamics.
Click on the gear icon at the top right --> Select Advanced Settings.
Then select Processes.
From All Process View activate the process shown in the below screenshot.
7) What to do if I am unable to authenticate the connector?
In such situations, please ensure the credentials are correct and you have a Global administrator privileges and also are a SharePoint site owner.
8) I am getting an error pop-up stating ‘Unable to get Tokens’. What should I do?
Firstly, please check if the browser setting is to Enable the cookies. To know more please follow this link. If the solution still doesn’t work please then try to authenticate the connector once. If you are using Authentication mode as App then please make sure that you have selected the consent box while authenticating. Please follow this link to know about how to authenticate the connector.
9) What to do if I get ‘Active user count exceeds the user limit’ error?
This message is displayed when the number of the CRM user is increased beyond the subscribed users. If you get this issue then please reach out to us at [email protected] with the total user count. To get the total user count please execute the below condition in Advanced Find:
10) What to do if I am not able to see the Attach2Dynamics button?
Please make sure the user has Attach2Dynamics Admin / User security role assigned. To know more about the Attach2Dyamics security role please follow this link. Also, please make sure the Entity configuration record is created for the respective entity. To know more about entity configuration please follow this link.
11) Can Attach2Dynamics UI be shown on a Tab instead of clicking the Attach2Dynamics button?
Yes, Attach2Dynamics can be shown on a tab. To know more regarding the configuration please follow this link.
12) I cannot see Ribbon buttons on Connector entity post import of Attach2Dynamics solution. What to do?
Sometimes when you install a Managed solution it takes time for the ribbon buttons to appear. In such situations, please wait for some time and then you will be able to see the buttons.
13) I changed my Microsoft account password after which I started facing an issue while using Attach2Dynamics solution. What to do?
In order to solve this issue, you will have to delete the connection detail record of the user who is this getting error.
To delete the connection detail record of the user please follow the steps given below:
Open Advanced Find from your CRM.
In the Look for dropdown select Connection Details entity.
Please add a condition as shown in the below screenshot:
Click on Results.
Select all the records of that user --> Click on Delete.
Once the record is deleted, authenticate all the connectors and then hit the Attach2Dynamics button.