Comment on page
Like installing the DeDupeD solution, uninstalling the solution from your CRM and Power Apps environment is quite simple. But first, you will have to remove the dependencies. Just follow the steps given below for the same:
- Navigate to DeDupeD App --> Entity Configurations.
- Select all entity configurations, and click on Delete icons.
- Click on Delete.
- Ensure all enabled Entity Configurations are deleted.
Once the dependencies are removed, you can uninstall the solution from the Dynamics 365 CRM and Power Apps environment. To uninstall the solution, follow the simple steps given below:
- After deleting the entity configuration, click on the Gear Icon in the top right corner and go to Advanced Settings.
- Go to Settings --> Solution --> Select DeDupeD solution.
- Click on the delete button -->Click on the OK button. Now, in a short time, the solution will be uninstalled from your environment.
- A pop-up will appear asking for your confirmation → Click on Delete and the solution will be uninstalled from your environment.
To uninstall DeDupeD tool, follow the steps below:
- Go to ‘Control Panel’.
- Navigate to ‘Programs and Features’.
- Select ‘DeDupeD’.
- Right click on ‘DeDupeD’ and click on ‘Uninstall’.
- Click on ‘Yes’ to uninstall the DeDupeD Tool.
- As illustrated above, you can easily uninstall the DeDupeD Tool.
Last modified 26d ago