Comment on page
Once the solution is imported, please follow the below steps to activate all the processes of Lead Assignment and Distribution Automation.
- Click on the gear icon --> Select Advanced Settings.
- Next, select Processes.
- From 'All Process' View activate the process shown in the below screenshot:
To delete the Lead Assignment and Distribution Automation license follow the steps given below:
- Navigate to Advanced Find.
- Select Inogic License Details in ‘Look for’ --> Click on Results button.
- Select the Lead Assignment and Distribution Automation record and delete it.
If you want to remove user from the Assignment process, then you will need to remove the user from the queue (that you added in the Assignment Rule record). When you remove the user from queue, the user workload record of that user automatically gets deleted, and records will no longer be assigned to that user.
Later, when you want to assign records to the same user, then you will simply need to re-add the user in the same queue. This will create the user workload record for that user, and records will start getting assigned to that user.
Note: You don’t have to delete/deactivate the user workload record.
There can be few reasons because of which 'User Workload' is not created. So, please ensure to match all the criteria stated below:
- There are users in the queue that has been selected in the Assignment Rule record
- The users have either Lead Assignment User or Administrator security role
- The users are part of the Lead Assignment And Distribution Automation Team
- The license is active and user count has not exceeded the limit
Please ensure that the user who is creating records has the privilege of 'Assigning' records for that particular entity. Without the 'Assign' privilege the records will be not be assigned to the user. Further, check whether the user's capacity or the Max Work Items have reached their limit or not and also, if Consider Availability is Yes for that rule, then please check if the user is Available or not.
Yes, it is available for On-premise environment with 9.x version.
This is because of the limitation from Microsoft for On-premise instances. Users can make changes in OOB entities only from Classic UI and not through App.
This log gets generated when the record is already been picked by some other user or if there is any custom process that also assigns the record along with our Lead assignment process.
Last modified 11mo ago