Enabling Entity Configuration is essential to create and manage Alerts for any Entity.
Given below are the steps to enable Entity Configuration in Alerts4Dynamics:
- Navigate to Alerts4Dynamics App --> License Registration --> Enable Entity Configuration.
- Select required entities from Available Entities --> Click on 'Forward' button to move them to Selected Entities.
- Click on Save icon to enable Entity Configuration for these selected entities.
- Similarly, you can disable Entity Configuration for any of the entities. Here, we will disable 'Product' entity.
- Now the 'Product' entity is removed from 'Selected Entities' and can be seen in 'Available Entities' --> Click on Save icon.
- To view the Entity Configurations, go to Alerts4Dynamics App --> Entity Configurations where all the enabled Entity Configurations can be seen.