Comment on page
This entity captures the details of trials offered to the customers for different products.
- Navigate to Subscription and Recurring Billing Management app --> Products --> Trials --> Click on ‘New’ button. You can also create a trial against the (Opportunity/Quote/Order) product lines. To do so navigate to Opportunity Product/Quote Product/Order Product --> Trials --> Click on ‘New’ button.
- Enter the details in required fields --> Click on Save.
- Name: Name the trial.
- Customer: Select the customer.
- Product: Select the product.
- Plan: Select the Plan.
- Subscriber Count: Enter number of subscribers.
- No. of Days: Enter the trial period in numbers.
- Start Date: Enter the start date.
- End Date: Auto-populated depending upon the Start date and No of days.
Once the trial is created if you get confirmation on purchase from your customer before or after the end of the trial you can directly convert it to Subscription Schedule.
To convert to Subscription schedule, click on 'Convert To Subscription Schedule' button on the form ribbon. Instantly, a Subscription Schedule will be created.
There may be times when customers request to extend the trial period of the products. For such scenarios, we have incorporated ‘Extend Trial’ feature.
To extend trials, follow the steps given below:
- Navigate to Subscription and Recurring Billing Management app --> Products --> Trials --> Select the trial.
- Click on the ‘Extend Trial’ button.
- A copy of the trial will be created and the current date will be the start date of the trial.
- The details of the previous trials can be viewed in ‘Past Trials’ section. This will help to keep track trial extensions provided to customers.
Last modified 11mo ago