Comment on page
In order to assign records for OOB and custom entities, Assignment Configuration for that entity needs to be enabled.
To enable Assignment Configuration follow the steps given below:
- Navigate to Lead Assignment and Distribution Automation App --> License Registration --> Enable Assignment Configuration.
Note: To enable assignment configuration it is necessary to enable Queue for OOB entities. Also, keep ''Automatically move records....or assigned" box unchecked.
- Select the entities from the list of Available Entities --> Move them to the list Selected Entities.
- Click on Save.
- At any time you can disable the Assignment Configuration for a particular Entity by removing the entity from Selected Entities list.
- You can see Appointment has been removed from Selected Entities grid and is now again available in Available Entities grid. Click on Save in order to retain these settings.
- To view the Assignment Configurations go to Lead Assignment and Distribution AutomationApp --> Assignment Configurations where all the enabled Assignment Configurations can be viewed.
Last modified 11mo ago