Comment on page
Now let’s look at how to configure a sender from a paid account.
Sender represents the phone number/ verified WhatsApp Business Account that you want to use as the Sender ID.
Twilio allows you to associate multiple senders with a single Messaging Service. However, to use WhatsApp4Dynamics you can currently add only one number.
- Access the Twilio Console: Go to the Twilio website and log in to your account. Navigate to the Console dashboard.
- Add a Sender: Go to messaging -> Senders -> WhatsApp Senders
- Click on Create New Sender
- Select My Own phone number and click continue.
- In link your WhatsApp Business Account, click on Continue with Facebook
In case of multiple message, Twilio doesn’t guarantee that messages will be sent in a particular sequence. Also, as WhatsApp4Dynamics integrate WhatsApp with CRM using Twilio API. Hence, only messages sent from the CRM will be synced / stored in the CRM chat conversation.
Likewise, large text over character limit 1600 and text file (.txt) are not supported by Twilio.
Last modified 3mo ago